Emergency Aid

After the hurricane, many people are in need.  Locally, we’re banding together and people who have had power restored are actually lending out their generators to other neighbors who are not so lucky, taking folks into to their houses, and generally acting like...

Resistance

Chris Brogan talked about resistance in his weekly newsletter, and it got me thinking.  Often when I talk to people- educators, non-profits, small businesses – it doesn’t really matter- I hear a sense of resistance when talking about all these “cool...

Things I Love

There’s nothing that makes me feel more like an excited child than getting the mail anding a surprise in there.  It could be something I’ve ordered.  It could be a letter or card.  It doesn’t matter.  It feels like winning the lottery. That’s...

Contests and Making a difference

Westside Health Clinic in Wilmington DE is one of the finalists in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Goo Facebook Campaign.  Today, July 18, you can vote and help get them a minivan to help low income and rural communities get the healthcare they need.  Just Click here to...